12.23.2011

Thank You, 2011

As 2011 draws to close, I reflect on the many terrific friends, family and complete strangers who have made me smile throughout the year. 


I thank you all for your support - if you supported me.
I thank you all for your patience - if you had to put up with me.
I thank you all for your ideas - if you shared them with me.
I thank you all for your recommendations - if you gave them to me.
I thank you all for your encouragement - if you gave it to me, or anyone else.
I thank you all for your advice - if you gave it, or even if you kept it to yourself.


I thank you all for you being you - and for letting me be me.


And by "all", I mean everyone - except that one guy and that other chick.


Here's to a bright, shiny 2012, packed with new adventures, new creativity, new friends, and yes, lots of love.


xo Pete